Mrs. Dina Khayyat
Board Member at: Zarqa Chamber of Industry, Regional Food Processing Co. (Best Foods),
Near East Council of Churches Committee for Refugee, Arab Federation For Food Industry.
Board of Trustee at: AL Bait University (Government), Jordan Hashemite Fund for Human Development.
Consultancy service for the garment sector in Jordan , Employing women, Cooperate with Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) to employ PWS ( Persons With Disability) through Job Coach system. Hold Number 38 out of 50 most powerful business women in the Middle East (per Forbes 2008).: Participated in several conferences such as:
- UK Summit for Syrian Refugees, ILO United Nation seminar on Forced Labor in Supply Chain.
- Women as Partners in Progress (WPP) ,The George and Lisa Zakhem Kahlil Gibran Chair for Values and Peace, College of Behavioral and Social Sciences,University of Maryland,
- Mashreq Conference on Women’s Economic Empowerment
- Regional Consultation on International Migration in the Arab Region (Global Compact on Safe, Orderly and Regular Migration, UN Beirut
- Enabling the Private Sector to Support Refugee-Hosting Communities. An EBRD Hosted Side Event (European Bank for Reconstruction and Development), UK
- Supporting Syria &The Region London Donor Conference, UK
- Focus Event: Jobs and Economic Development, a speaker on Jordan Garment sector.
- Summit of Eight (G8) Economic Participation of Women in the ME and North Africa, London
Voluntary work for Several Welfare Societies in Jordan: Ad-Dulayl Woman Association, Prince Ali Bin Al-Hussein Club for the Deaf, Al Razi Center for special Education .
1985 Bachelor of Business Administration, George Washington University -Washington D.C.-U.S.A.